A virtual tour makes for a fun and interactive team building experience. Our stories from history can inspire innovation and strategic ideas for corporate teams. We will continue to offer in-person walking and bus tours for private groups. Now we are also a virtual tour company!
- Virtually move through Chicago’s downtown and neighborhoods via Google Street View and photos.
- Adventure around Chicago to remotely experience architecture, skyscraper, parks, restaurants and bars.
- Our passionate and professional Chicago tour guides share stories and ideas on design, history, geography and culture.
Live, interactive tour experiences recommended by
VIRTUAL TOURS VIA STREET VIEW
Travel with us to gaze at famous downtown skyscrapers and humble neighborhood bungalows, from North to South sides. Images from Google Street View envelopes viewers with incredible, 360-degree views. These virtual experiences are designed to highlight architectural details and share oft-forgotten stories of Chicago history.
50-minute long tours
- Cruise from Your Couch Virtual Boat Tour
- Secret Pasts of Wicker Park Buildings Tour
- Glam, Grit and Growth South Loop Tour
- Architecture of Money & Power Downtown Tour
- Hidden Architecture in Fulton Market Tour
- What’s Left of Al Capone’s Chicago Talk & Tour
VIRTUAL TALKS VIA IMAGES
To travel less spatially and more thematically, then we recommend a virtual talk. The tour guide tells the story less via maps and more via historic images. For this format, your corporate team gets to also travel through time!
|50-minute long virtual talks
||30-minute-long virtual talks
The tour guide actively engages with your group during your virtual team-building experience. He or she may field questions and respond to comments via Zoom chat. Guests can also publicly comment to each other. You can choose to order food for your guests during the experience, or encourage them to bring a drink!
Fill out “GET MORE INFO” form below to learn more about booking a virtual team building experiences.
We also offer Virtual Student Field Trips.