A virtual team building tour brings your team to explore, learn and interact with each other. Your group will enjoy stories as well as a quick game or creative challenge.
As a virtual event producer, we work with conferences, corporate groups, and universities to uplift meetings and inspire connections.
We are experts in
corporate team building
“I’m kind of addicted to these virtual tours!”
Super fun and informative — I even had a couple of beers while I was learning about drinking history.– Jim H.
60-MINUTE PRIVATE VIRTUAL TOUR OPTIONS
– Cruise from Your Couch Virtual Boat Tour –
– Innovations at the 1893 World’s Fair –
– A Deep Slice of Chicago Food History –
– Badass Women of Chicago History –
– Chicago Holiday Tour –
What is a Virtual Tour?
The live presentation via Zoom will include sites like skyscrapers, everyday buildings, parks, restaurants and bars. With Chicago Detours, a passionate tour guide leads your group to explore Chicago via a rich variety of imagery. Depending on the presentation you choose, your journey may be led via
- historic illustrations or photos
- present-day photos or video
- 360-degree, wide-angle photographs.
Our virtual tours are not a passive experience. Each virtual tour includes interactive elements, like a game or creative challenge. Our virtual experiences will build trust among your team members and get them to think critically. We reflect at the end of the virtual experience to build self-awareness and learn more about our co-workers.
Additionally, virtual tour guests satiate their curiosities with live questions to the guide. Our team has a reputation as the most fun and professional tour guides in the city. They’ll encourage your group to express ideas to each other in the chat window. The interactive elements mean that this is not just another Zoom meeting!
Remote teams both local and from afar will enjoy exploring Chicago with a virtual team building tour. The stories we tell from history can inspire innovation and strategic ideas, especially for corporate teams. Also, you can independently enhance your experience by ordering food delivery. Or just encourage your virtual tour guests to bring a drink!
How a Virtual Team Building Tour Works
1. Sign into the Zoom meeting for your 30- or 60-minute virtual tour.
2. Have a few minutes to check-in and say hello!
3. Your tour begins! The tour guide actively engages with your group during your virtual team-building experience. Be ready to learn and have fun.