Chicago Holiday Tour of Drinks, Daleys and Dead Guys
On this limited-run holiday tour, we’ll see some classic Chicago holiday traditions and hear off-the-beaten path stories that you expect from Chicago Detours. We’ll venture into a few cozy locales and talk history over a couple drinks. (Non-drinkers welcome too!)
1893 World’s Fair Tour with Bars
The 1893 World's Fair Tour with Bars digs into how and why the World's Columbian Exposition still captures imaginations more than 120 years later.
Historic Chicago Walking Bar Tour
See a secret side to Michigan Avenue on this historic Chicago pub crawl with an educational twist!
Chicago Detours is rated 4.8 out of 5 based on 741 reviews from around the Web.
- Her tours are full of good stories and interesting details, and are always great fun. Plus food, drinks, fun facts... what's not to love?Kelly Cunningham
- A great way to get our team out of the office and bonding over some drinks and fun facts. We saw some places that I never would have...Nomad113927
- Awesome way to tour the city, learn the history and have a few drinks! Only improvements could be a...Excursion51784047916
- This tour was excellent, My guests were from Baltimore and thought the tour was very well done and the guide was well informed.Terra M
- A fact- and fun-filled tour with a very knowledgeable guide. Saw places I would never have visited otherwise. I enjoyed it very much.Donna P
- We took the Historic Chicago walking bar tour. The bars visited were varying and interesting, we particularly enjoyed the Billy goat tavern!Lydia W
- I love history and story-telling so I was excited to get the opportunity to learn more about this neighborhood through the walking tour led by Chicago Detours.SophieCircus
- We went on the Historic Bar and Speakeasy walking tour and we loved it!!Jessica R.
- We loved this tour!! I've been to Chicago many times and walked by these very buildings without knowing the history!Jessica719
- This tour was a great way to visit one of Chicago’s neighborhoods. The buildings we visited were amazing.Loonfan1