Factories to Calories Fulton Market Food Tour
Old Polonia and Wicker Park Tour with Food
Historic Chicago Walking Bar Tour
1893 World’s Fair Tour with Bars
Our Chicago walking tours with drinks are a fun way to learn about Chicago architecture and history and connect with like-minded curious people! These tours are not pub crawls, but rather educational tour experiences that include possibilities for enjoying drinks at historically or architecturally significant locales. Please note that your tour ticket price DOES NOT include drinks. Tour guests are asked to bring specific amounts of cash for drink packages. Refer to the tour pages and this information will also be in your tour confirmation email.
- This tour is so great!! The tour guide Ellen was awesome! Very organized! I would definitely recommend this company!Amber Bowling Hatten
- If this is your first time visiting chicago, I would definitely recommend this walking tour. It was only 2 hours, a lot of it was indoors...MO1282
- This was a super fun way to spend an afternoon, despite the weather not cooperating (it was chilly and rainy).framalot
- I recently went on the Fulton Market tour and it was great despite the chilly, rainy weather.Lauren F.
- We took a short walking tour of the historic preservation of the Monadnock Building with a most knowledgeable guide.Leslie W
- When you arrive in Chicago in mid-afternoon, and every tour you find is already over, what do you do? You google "evening food tour Chicago" and stumble upon...dame8
- During a conference, we were gifted with the Chicago Architectural walking tour. I had heard of the tours, but wasn't real interested.wedaway1
- Engaging tour guide who connected with the adults and teenagers in our group. Exceptionally well planned and executed.Daniel McDonough
- I picked it because it was described as something even locals would love.Elizabeth was our fabulous tour guide.tarrdooley
- So glad we did this tour with Chicago Detours! Starting with the history of modern steel skyscrapers, touching on...sleevesmcd