CURRENT WINTER INDOOR WALKING TOURS
Loop Interior Architecture Walking Tour with Pedway
On this tour, you’ll step into magnificent interior spaces and the underground Pedway. We’ve planned a creative route that weaves through buildings and secret short-cuts.
Historic Chicago Walking Bar Tour
See a secret side to Michigan Avenue on this historic Chicago pub crawl with an educational twist!
1893 World’s Fair Tour with Bars
The 1893 World's Fair Tour with Bars digs into how and why the World's Columbian Exposition still captures imaginations more than 120 years later.
Apr. 15-20 – Spring Break 1893 World’s Fair Walking Tour for Families
Special for Spring Break 2019, the 1893 World's Fair Tour for Families digs into how and why the World's Columbian Exposition still captures imaginations more than 120 years later. For families with children ages 6 and up. April 15-20, 2019.
2019 SEASONAL WALKING TOURS
Old Polonia and Wicker Park Tour with Food
On the Wicker Park food tour, you will explore the past and present of the people, architecture, and foods of Noble Square and Wicker Park, two vibrant and rapidly changing communities.
Best Architecture Walking Tour for Design Lovers
The Architecture Walking Tour for Design Lovers is a chronological walk through Chicago's architecture history. We designed it for curious people.
Factories to Calories Fulton Market Food Tour
Discover the dramatic transformations of Chicago's most rapidly booming neighborhood, get a glimpse of Fulton Market's meatpacking past and enjoy a taste of its gourmand present.
Chicago Detours is rated 4.8 out of 5 based on 820 reviews from around the Web.
- Tour guide was perfect balance of crisp delivery and appropriate depth of information. Kept 2 teenagers engaged.regals2018
- We are from the Chicago suburbs and learned things we never knew about! Our guide Alex was funny,informative and engaging!vandernaald
- Evan as a Chicago native, this was a delightfully informative tour.Vacationerd
- Marie was an excellent guide! We learned so much about the 1893 world fair!Bobbi Hyrman
- Thanks so much for an amazing experienceHeidi Hoblit Graham
- We visited on a chilly, blustery day; this was a wonderful tour for the weather - mostly indoors with a bit of walking outside...kmstl
- Great insight into the City that you would not get without the help of the expert and engaging guide. ThanksRob Sharp
- Amanda is fun and knowledgeable, and the themes are unique and quirky with lots of perks from businesses and restaurants. Thoroughly enjoyed!Michelle Repp
- Excellent tour - fun, informative and interactive. Well worth it!Morgan Vogt
- Great storytelling about downtown - I learned so much and had such a great time! Marie was an amazing tour guide!Morgan Vogt