CURRENT WINTER INDOOR WALKING TOURS
Loop Interior Architecture Walking Tour with Pedway
On this tour, you’ll step into magnificent interior spaces and the underground Pedway. We’ve planned a creative route that weaves through buildings and secret short-cuts.
Historic Chicago Walking Bar Tour
See a secret side to Michigan Avenue on this historic Chicago pub crawl with an educational twist!
1893 World’s Fair Tour with Bars
The 1893 World's Fair Tour with Bars digs into how and why the World's Columbian Exposition still captures imaginations more than 120 years later.
Spring Break 1893 World’s Fair Walking Tour for Families – April 15-20
Special for Spring Break 2019, the 1893 World's Fair Tour for Families digs into how and why the World's Columbian Exposition still captures imaginations more than 120 years later. For families with children ages 6 and up. April 15-20, 2019.
2019 SEASONAL WALKING TOURS
Old Polonia and Wicker Park Tour with Food
Available April-October. On the Wicker Park food tour, you will explore the past and present of the people, architecture, and foods of Noble Square and Wicker Park, two vibrant and rapidly changing communities.
Best Architecture Walking Tour for Design Lovers
Available April-October. The Architecture Walking Tour for Design Lovers is a creative tour of Chicago architecture. We designed it for curious people.
Factories to Calories Fulton Market Food Tour
Available April-October. Discover the dramatic transformations of Chicago's most rapidly booming neighborhood, get a glimpse of Fulton Market's meatpacking past and enjoy a taste of its gourmand present.
Chicago Detours is rated 4.8 out of 5 based on 791 reviews from around the Web.
- The Interior Architecture tour was fantastic - woke up to a snowy Chicago weekend dreading leaving the hotel - but Elizabeth made it worthwhile!Christinasuz
- Thoroughly enjoyed the walking tour given by Elizabeth this afternoon - Really informative tour! Enriching experience and entertaining tour!H238FGjesss
- This 420 dispensary is the biggest and most affordable in Chicago. They have every strain you can imagine and more. Great customer service!Stro C
- Guide provided very interesting facts about the city, social norms, etc that provide context for the architecture.justincP5249CG
- Fun tour on a blustery snowy morning in January- perfect way to get to know the City!OlliverCarson
- We had a great time seeing some hidden gems of the city. I did like the games. Quite fun and different.HKIdaho1
- Our tour guide was wonderful and she was so insightful. Thank...Curious08836092098
- Everyone is our group was really delighted with the interior loop architecture tour we attended last weekend.Ken S
- Informative and well structured tour led by a knowledgable guide. Easy walking for average level of fitness.59Margaret2014
- Easy walking tour filled with great information about Chicago's story and architecture. Our guide was great. I would to...Susie06824