Old Polonia and Wicker Park Tour with Food
On the Wicker Park tour, your private tour group will explore the past and present of the people, architecture, and foods of Noble Square and Wicker Parks, two vibrant and rapidly changing communities.
Factories to Calories Fulton Market Food Tour
Discover the dramatic transformations of Chicago's most rapidly booming neighborhood, get a glimpse of Fulton Market's meatpacking past and enjoy a taste of its gourmand present.
Chicago Detours is rated 4.8 out of 5 based on 661 reviews from around the Web.
- We're always looking for different things to do when we visit Chicago and this tour was perfect. We will...Shelley I
- This tour was great. Our son is about to become an interior architecture student, so we decided to add this to the trip.torin74
- Excellent way to see Chicago and have fun doing so! The tour was great and I didn’t want it to end!Ann Marie d
- We had Elizabeth as guide and she was amazing! Answered our questions and so kind. I’d do it again! I learned a lot!Esther M
- Tying amazing Chicago history with fun facts on historical figures, this was a fun tour highlighted by our amazing guide.Angie_Cdn_Traveller
- History and fun facts galore.. Chicago Detours is on point with small groups, personal interactions. Personable, knowledgeable guides.Kathy F
- I have now taken two walking tours with Chicago Detours, and both were superb! Alex was an energetic, knowledgeable, very likable tour guide.Mona C
- Morgan was our guide, she was excellent! Very well informed, she had answers to all questions and gave us extras along the way.Sebastian I
- My son and I really enjoyed the Old Polonia and Wicker Park tour.Tobi-Velicia J.
- My son and I really enjoyed this tour. Amanda was a very friendly and personable tour guide.Tobi-Velicia J