Old Polonia and Wicker Park Tour with Food
On the Wicker Park food tour, you will explore the past and present of the people, architecture, and foods of Noble Square and Wicker Park, two vibrant and rapidly changing communities.
Factories to Calories Fulton Market Food Tour
Discover the dramatic transformations of Chicago's most rapidly booming neighborhood, get a glimpse of Fulton Market's meatpacking past and enjoy a taste of its gourmand present.
Chicago Detours is rated 4.8 out of 5 based on 702 reviews from around the Web.
- I wish every history walking tour I've taken when traveling...Wino819
- Our tour guide, Alex, was a delight! Knowledgeable and articulate, he kept us moving and provided insights that captured our attention fully.daviddT1735JS
- My sister, my mom, and my daughter all absolutely LOVED the interior architecture tour of Chicago’s loop!jwilsonfojo
- My wife & I took the tour in Sept. 2018 and really enjoyed everything about it. Steve, Vancouver, CanadaSteve E
- Informative, interesting and well presented! Elizabeth was a great tour guide and delightful person to have as a tour leader.Raymond J
- We enjoyed the tour and found Maria a friendly and knowledgeable host I particularly enjoyed the visits to the skyscraper that is a Methodist churchderekwitte
- Very informative and enjoyable! Would love to go on another of their tours. So glad we found this tour.Sherry P
- It was educational and entertaining and included words...Plou727
- I had previously done the Historic Bar Tour with my wife several months ago, so when my mother came to visit I thought I'd look for another tour from Chicago Detours.Tim R
- I recently visited Chicago for the first time and was impressed with how easy it was to get around the entire city.Amy M