Jun. 8 Chicago Jazz, Blues and Beyond Bus Tour
One day only - June 8, 2019. This memorable event explores the secret history of Chicago's legendary jazz and blues scene. You'll even get a blues harmonica lesson while on a bus rolling through downtown Chicago!
Old Polonia and Wicker Park Tour with Food
On the Wicker Park food tour, you will explore the past and present of the people, architecture, and foods of Noble Square and Wicker Park, two vibrant and rapidly changing communities.
Factories to Calories Fulton Market Food Tour
Discover the dramatic transformations of Chicago's most rapidly booming neighborhood, get a glimpse of Fulton Market's meatpacking past and enjoy a taste of its gourmand present.
Best Architecture Walking Tour for Design Lovers
The Architecture Walking Tour for Design Lovers is a chronological walk through Chicago's architecture history. We designed it for curious people.
Chicago Detours is rated 4.8 out of 5 based on 857 reviews from around the Web.
- This tour is so great!! The tour guide Ellen was awesome! Very organized! I would definitely recommend this company!Amber Bowling Hatten
- If this is your first time visiting chicago, I would definitely recommend this walking tour. It was only 2 hours, a lot of it was indoors...MO1282
- This was a super fun way to spend an afternoon, despite the weather not cooperating (it was chilly and rainy).framalot
- I recently went on the Fulton Market tour and it was great despite the chilly, rainy weather.Lauren F.
- We took a short walking tour of the historic preservation of the Monadnock Building with a most knowledgeable guide.Leslie W
- When you arrive in Chicago in mid-afternoon, and every tour you find is already over, what do you do? You google "evening food tour Chicago" and stumble upon...dame8
- During a conference, we were gifted with the Chicago Architectural walking tour. I had heard of the tours, but wasn't real interested.wedaway1
- Engaging tour guide who connected with the adults and teenagers in our group. Exceptionally well planned and executed.Daniel McDonough
- I picked it because it was described as something even locals would love.Elizabeth was our fabulous tour guide.tarrdooley
- So glad we did this tour with Chicago Detours! Starting with the history of modern steel skyscrapers, touching on...sleevesmcd