Stop by the Chicago Detours office and kick off our 10th Anniversary Year at our Happy Hour Open House!
- See the awesome interiors of the historic Monadnock Building.
- Marvel at the view of the South Loop from our 13th-floor office.
- Get free tours of this landmark building from us.
- Purchase Chicago Detours gifts, including gift cards, mugs, t-shirts and tote bags.
- Chat about our collection of historical and architectural Chicago artifacts.
- Learn about private tour options for your next event with co-workers, family, or friends.
- Enjoy plentiful snacks and beer.
- Indulge in a hot chocolate bar with delicious options for spiking! Hot toddies, too.
Because we have limited space, and due to restrictions with our landlord, SPACE IS VERY LIMITED AND REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED (but free, of course).
P.S. This event is FREE and invite-only and this page is only accessible through the link we shared with you.
Wed, Jan 22
4:00pm & 5:00pm (Some last-minute cancels means we have availability now!)
6:00pm (ALMOST FULL)
(You must arrive at our office during your scheduled one-hour time slot, and then your 30-minute tour of the Monadnock Building will begin when that one-hour open house period has concluded.)